Yup, but our cookies don’t contain any personal information. We use them to help you make using our website easier, such as:
- to remember your country and language preferences
- to deliver information that match your interests
- to help us understand our audience and traffic patterns
- to let you automatically log into programs and parts of our site that require membership
- to manage and present site info displayed on our website that will be specific to you
Here’s a picture of a real cookie, because these are more delicious.
We also use Web Beacons to collect non-personal data on how you use our site, such as how long did you visit our page, what web browser you’re using, what’s your operating system, and who’s your Internet service provider. In addition we also use Google Analytics data and the DoubleClick cookie to serve ads based on a user’s prior visits to our website. This data is collected from thousands of site visits and analyzed as a whole. This helps us build a better website to match our visitors’ needs.
But if any of this feels uncomfortable to you, head here to disable cookies and beacons on your computer »