Cookies: Our Company may use “Cookies” to collect information. Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive, at a web site’s request. Our Company Cookies do not contain any personal information, but are used primarily as follows:
- to keep track of temporary information. For example, Cookies allow us to keep track of the pictures you upload and download;
- to register you in special programs. Cookies allow us to remember you when you login to the places on our site that require Membership;
- to remember your country and language preferences;
- to help us understand the size of our audience and traffic patterns;
- to collect and record information about what you viewed on our Web site and what you viewed in our e-mail;
- to manage and present site information and the pictures displayed on your computer, and
- to deliver information specific to your interests.
Web Beacons: We may also place small “tracker gifs” or “beacons” on many of the pages on our website, in online advertising with third parties, and in our email. We use these beacons, in connection with Cookies, to collect non-personal data on the usage of our site including but not limited to the date and time of the visit, the pages visited, the referring web page, the type of browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, NetScape), the type of operating system (e.g., Windows, Linux, or Mac), and the domain name of the visitor’s Internet service provider (e.g., AOL). This information is collected about thousands of site visits and analyzed as a whole. This information is useful in, for example, tracking the performance of our online advertising such as online banner ads and to determine where to place future advertising on other web sites.
You may also opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page:
http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/ Or you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics Opt-out page.